Lazer Blast, an exciting game of laser tag.
Adventuredome address & contact information
The Circus Circus Adventuredome phone number is 1-877-434-9175. This is a toll-free telephone number. The Circus Circus Adventuredome address is: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. If you'd like to know more about the Circus Circus Adventuredome family fun center, please use the following link to view the
Circus Circus Adventuredome official website.
Map to Adventuredome at the Circus Circus Hotel: To get a better mental picture of where you'll be headed, you may use the following link to view a Google map to the Adventuredome and Circus Circus Hotel.
PDF Map to Adventuredome: You may print out the following map to take along with you as a guide. You will see the Adventuredome marked by a blue dot at the Circus Circus hotel...which is near the top of the map. Here's the PDF map of the Las Vegas Strip with the Adventuredome clearly marked.
Las Vegas Attractions for Kids
The Las Vegas Zoo
In the slide show above, you're viewing pictures of the Las Vegas Zoo. In the next section of this page, you'll find info to help you decide if your family would enjoy a visit to the zoo during your Las Vegas vacation.
The actual name for this popular-with-locals Las Vegas kids' attraction is the "Southern Nevada Zoological -Botanical Park." Just don't ask the locals for directions using that name---they all know it by "the Las Vegas Zoo."
While I talk about the zoo, you can enjoy these photos of my son (Art) and grandson (Ryan) enjoying the animals at the Las Vegas Zoo.
The Las Vegas Zoo is a small zoo. Nevertheless, it's the only zoo in Las Vegas...and since kids ALWAYS seem to like zoos, the locals are great about giving their support.
The Las Vegas zoo features over 150 species of plants and animals. A fun river otter exhibit is one newer attraction of which the zoo folks are quite proud. It's a 2,700 gallon exhibit, and features an area where you can observe the otter's underwater behavior.
There's a small petting zoo for the kiddies...which was popular with little Ryan! In still another photo, you'll see Ryan seeing a peacock for the first time. The peacocks have free-roam of the park, and seem very used to the human gawking and admiration of their brilliant feathers.
The zoo is also quite proud of its brother-and-sister pair of lions. Plus, even though the zoo is small, it does indeed take part in animal conservation efforts. It's working right now on an animal population-building effort together with the huge-and-famous San Diego Zoo!
The address and contact information for the Las Vegas Zoo is---
* 1775 W. Rancho Drive.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
The Las Vegas Zoo's phone number is: (702) 647-4685
The Las Vegas Zoo's website is...
The site doesn't give nearly as much information as I'd like you to be able to find about the zoo itself...but it has extensive zoo-themed lesson planning pages for teachers which include games and "hunt for these animals" activities which are geared especially for visitors to this particular zoo. You can both get ideas of things to talk about with your kids during your trip to the Las Vegas Zoo AND download the pencil-and-paper games!
The Las Vegas Zoo Hours of Operation are daily from 9 am to 5 pm.
The prices of admission to the Las Vegas Zoo (as of Jan, 2013) are---
* Adults, $9
* Children ages 2--12 and seniors 62+, $7.
Special note---at the Las Vegas Zoo's website, there's an internet coupon that you can download that's good for $2 off of a child's admission ticket to the zoo!
Need a map to find your way? You may use the following link to view a
Google map to the Las Vegas Zoo.
Las Vegas Attractions for Kids
Las Vegas Build-A-Bear Workshops
In the slide show above, you're viewing pictures of Las Vegas Build A Bear stores. If your kids love stuffed animals, then they'll especially love visiting the Las Vegas Build A Bear Workshops.
Las Vegas children---both the locals and visitors alike---just LOVE the Build-A-Bear Workshops! There are currently two locations in metro Las Vegas. The thousands of visitors who come to Las Vegas looking for "family-style" things to do with children in Las Vegas keep both of these locations busy, busy, busy!
If you've never actually entered a Build-a-Bear store, here's what happens inside---
* First, you pick out an empty, un-stuffed bear or other animal. (See photo above.) As you enter the store, you'll see the displays of finished "examples", and then the bins of ready-to-stuff bears below them. Look over these animals---you can build a dog, cat, pony, koala, frog, Cookie Monster, monkey, giraffe, cow or other animal if you don't want to "build" a bear.
* You decide whether or not you'd like your Build-a-Bear to talk...and if you WOULD like that, then you have to decide what it will say. (An extra fee applies to the "voice box"---as well as the different clothing and accessories you can get for your bear...so be careful! It all adds up!)
In the photo on your right, you see the display where you can pick the "saying" for your bear. You'll remove the "voice box" of your choice from one of the drawers, and during the bear-stuffing process, the voice box will be inserted into your animal. Once your "furry friend" is finished, you'll be able to activate the voice box by pressing the bear's hand or foot (whichever one in which the voice box gets placed, of course.)
* Next, you'll stand in line for the Build a Bear Stuffing Machines. When it's your turn, an employee will actually do the bear-stuffing itself as you watch the fluffy, cottony stuffing whirl and dance to the air currents inside the Bear Stuffing Machine. To make your child feel more involved with the process, she'll be asked to press down on a foot pedal to help the pristine, white stuffing flow from the machine into the bear.
* Midway through the animal-stuffing process, the employee will perform the famous Build-A-Bear wishing-on-a-heart ceremony. Your child will pick a heart for her bear from the basket you see in the picture on your left. Then, she'll make a wish upon the heart, rub the heart for luck, pat the heart, hop up and down with the heart, and also spin around with the bear's heart (no, I'm not kidding!), before it will finally be placed inside her very own bear.
* Next, the final bit of fluff is added, and the bear is ready to be "laced up." (The rest of the build-a-bear's body has been made with industrial sewing machines for sturdiness, to be sure. But the final bit is done by hand-lacing...a process with which your child gets to help. Supposedly! When the store is busy, the employee will just quickly lace up the bear, and that's that.
***Finally, the finished bear is ready for its "bath" (don't worry--it's a waterless, PRETEND bath) and, if you're buying clothing for the bear, to be dressed.
***The final process of the day is naming the bear and getting its birth certificate! Then, you're all done at the Build-A-Bear workshop...and your new baby bear (or penguin, or pony, etc) heads home in its "Cub Condo," which is the Build-A-Bear Store's name for a fancy box that doubles as a carrying case!
Here on your right, you see a picture of a Build-A-Bear monkey...all decked out in a pure-as-snow angel's costume!
Whatever you'd like your Build-a-Bear pony, poodle or pig to wear, you'll find it in the Build-a-Bear store. You'll find Build-a-Bear dresses, skirts, pants, shirts, shoes, sports uniforms, bridal gowns and graduation robes...and that's just the beginning of the list! Plus, once your Build-a-Bear animal is smartly attired...don't forget to buy him or her some comfy Build-A-Bear furniture!
Here's the contact information for the 2 Las Vegas area Build-A-Bear Store Locations---
* Build-A-Bear Workshop address (for the "Galleria at Sunset" Mall location) is---
1300 W. Sunset Road
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Buildabear telephone number: (702) 458-7363
Hours of operation at this Build-A-Bear location: Mon--Sat, 10:00 am to 9:00 pm; Sundays from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
* The Build-A-Bear Work Shop address at the Fashion Show Mall is---
3200 Las Vegas Blvd South, Space 2530
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Build-A-Bear Phone number for this location is: (702) 388-2574
Build-A-Bear Opening and closing times: Mon thru Fri---10:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturdays, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm; Sundays 12 noon to 6:00 pm
Find still MORE Las Vegas family fun:: Things to do with Kids in Las Vegas ::   Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum ::   Stratosphere Tower Rides ::   IMAX Movies ::   Adventuredome & Las Vegas Zoo ::   Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden ::   Dolphin Habitat & Shark Reef ::   Hoover Dam & Ethel M Candy tours ::   Las Vegas & Mount Charleston Camping ::   Las Vegas Halloween: Fright Dome ::   Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest ::   Christmas: Las Vegas Christmas Lights
Explore a different Southwestern Theme Park--California: Southern California Theme Parks ::   Colorado: Elitch Gardens Address, Phone & Ticket info ::   Elitch Gardens Roller Coasters:   Elitch Gardens Family Rides ::   Elitch Gardens Hours:   Nevada: Adventuredome ::   New Mexico: Cliff's Amusement Park ::   Texas: Six Flags Over Texas Hours & Address ::   Six Flags Over Texas Discounts ::   Fiesta Texas Hours & Address ::   Fiesta Texas Coupons & Discounts ::   SeaWorld San Antonio Rides::   SeaWorld San Antonio Hours ::
Plan a Southern California family activity:   SoCal Attractions Overview ::   Beaches ::   Camping ::   Christmas Fun ::   Family Fun Centers ::   Halloween Fun ::   Hollywood fun ::   Parks ::   Restaurants ::   Road Trips ::   San Diego Fun ::   Shopping ::   Outlet Shopping ::   Theaters ::   Theme Parks ::   Water Parks ::   Zoos ::
Search our sites: