Please update your Flash player to see this menu.
Phoenix Arizona Outlet Malls
Here's a list of Arizona Outlets where you'll enjoy bargain-hunting!
In the slide show above, you're viewing pictures of the new Sea Life Aquarium at the Arizona Mills Mall! Yes, AZ Mills is a great place to shop...but it also features a number of fun family activities, as well. You'll discover more about this mall's restaurants and entertainment offerings as you read through the paragraphs below.
List of Phoenix, AZ outlet mallsWhat factory outlet malls will you find in Phoenix, Arizona? There are only 2...but they're good ones! Here's the short list:
1.) Arizona Mills Mall, a giant-size, fully enclosed (and air conditioned!) shopping mall that features numerous restaurants and entertainment choices in addition to shopping. Located in Tempe, this mall is conveniently centered about 1/2 way through the metro area's east-west sprawl. You may discover more info about the exciting & busy AZ Mills Mall further down this page.
2.) Outlets at Anthem, an attractive outdoor mall which features some serious clothing, accessories and housewares outlet shopping. It's located on the metro area's northern fringe, but it's worth the drive when you're wardrobe hunting. You may discover more information about the north-metro Anthem Outlets further down this page.
3.) Tanger Outlets Mall at Glendale's Westgate Center are now OPEN! "Tanger" isn't a very well-known name in Arizona, but it's quite a popular outlet brand in other areas of the country. Luckily, Glendale was chosen as a spot for the Tanger chain's expansion...and it is now a next-door neighbor to the Cardinal's Stadium! The Tanger Outlets will offer nearly 80 well-loved brand names including a Nike Factory Store, J Crew outlet store, H & M, Banana Republic Factory Store, Gap Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, White House|Black Market outlet, Guess Factory Store, Under Armour Outlet, Skechers and Chico's Outlet.
The Tanger Outlet Center in Glendale, AZ opened THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2012, just in time for the Christmas holiday shopping season! The Grand Opening Weekend was very well-attended, and it's certain that this new factory outlet center is bound to be popular for years to come. Its location, not far from the Cardinals football stadium, is directly to the side of Loop 101...so you'll clearly be able to see it from the freeway (especially from the northbound lanes of traffic.) The mall is an attractive one-story structure painted in different shades of tan & other desert tones...and accented by splashes of turquoise blue. You can get more info...and see pictures of the mall's attractive architecture...on the Tanger Outlets--Glendale page of our site.
4.) Phoenix Premium Outlets are now OPEN! This is some very exciting news, since the "Premium" brand is an extremely popular name in outlet mall shopping across the USA (and even internationally.) This lovely new outlet center is located on the west side of I-10 just south of Ahwatukee (at Wild Horse Pass.) This is an extremely convenient location for many area residents and visitors, and will significantly expand the ability of metro Phoenix shoppers to find quality name-brand merchandise at enticing prices.
The new Phoenix Premium Outlets is an outdoor mall featuring 90 stores, built with shaded interior walkways, and decorated in Southwestern colors...with trees & planters, benches, a fountain and other attractive finishings. During the area's pleasant wintertime weather, it will be a perfect place for strolling; mist sprayers will be turned on for comfort during the summertime heat. You may check the Phoenix Premium Outlets website, which will continue to add and update information about the mall (including the list of stores it offers) as well as directions. You may even sign up for the Premium VIP club, which will allow you access to a special page of the website where you'll find print at home coupons for selected stores. Best of all, there's no fee to join the club!
Even though Arizona's own Premium location has opened, don't forget about the Desert Hills Premium Outlets in the Palm Springs, California area. If you like high-end designer outlet shopping, it may be worth your time to make the drive. You'll find designer brands like Prada, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurant, Dior, Diane von Furstenberg, St. John, Versace, Furla, Tod's, and other famous-name outlets which aren't yet available in Arizona.
Note: The Factory Outlets of America/VF Outlet Center in Mesa is now called Power Square and it is no longer an outlet mall.
Note: The Wigwam Outlet Center, which some travelers may remember on the metro area's western fringe (I-10 at the Litchfield exit,) has been converted into a "regular" shopping center.
Arizona Mills Mall--Bargains PLUS fun!
Restaurants, Movies & Entertainment at AZ Mills MallThe huge Arizona Mills Mall is a crowd-pleaser. No matter the ages or interests of your family members, they'll find something at Arizona Mills Outlet Mall to interest them. Not only that, but its cavernous interior will give you plenty of room to walk and stretch your legs!
At Arizona Mills, you'll find not only a plethora of stores, but also restaurants and amusements. The mall is to big for me to list everything it offers on this page. But, I will cover the sit-down restaurants, the most popular clothing stores, and the stores featuring merchandise for children.
List of Arizona Mills Malls Restaurants
* Rainforest Cafe, phone number (480) 752-9100. Rainforest Cafe hours: Monday thru Saturday, open 10 am, close 9:30 pm. Sunday hours, opens 11 am, closes 7 pm. (These are the mall's hours; all restaurants within the mall itself hold to these hours.) Location: Entrance 5. The Rainforest Cafe is just plain fun! It's decorated to a "tropical rain forest jungle" theme. Animatronic creatures make movements; storms erupt; beautiful tropical fish swim in tanks. Even the menu items have "themed" names! We've written all about the Rainforest Cafe menu (which is the same at all Rainforest Cafe restaurants throughout the USA) elsewhere in this website. Use the following link to go to the Downtown Disney "Rainforest Cafe" page of our site, where you'll hopefully find out the answers to all your questions.
* 5 & Diner, phone number (480) 752-1958. 5 & Diner hours: same as Rainforest. Location: parking lot. This cute "retro" style diner dishes up American style cookin'.
* Arena Sports Bar & Grill, phone number (480) 839-4263 (located in GameWorks.)
* Claim Jumper Restaurant, phone number 480/831-8200. Location: just outside mall at address 1530 W. Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283.
* Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, phone number (480) 838-9610. Location: Mall entry 5.
* Joe's Crab Shack, phone number 480/345-0972. Location: just outside Arizona Mills Mall at 1606 W. Baseline Rd, Tempe AZ 85283.
* Johnny Rocket's Diner, phone number 480/755-4024. Hours, as Rainforest. Location: Arizona Mills Mall entry #2.
* Game Works, phone number 480/839-4263. Hours: as Rainforest. Location: Mall entrance #7, near Harkins Theatres.
* Harkins 25 Theaters, phone number 480/897-1453 (or 602-222-4275 for the Harkins Movie Phone.) Location: Use either entrance #6 or #7.
* Arizona Mills IMAX Theater, phone number 480/897-1453. Location: Entrance 6 or 7, near the Harkins 25 Luxury Cinemas.
* The Arizona Mills Carousel (see photo below); located in the Food Court section of the mall. Small fee per ride.
* Coin-operated kiddie rides; located in both the east and the west wings of the mall
* Sea Life Aquarium! At Arizona's Sea Life Aquarium (phone number 480-978-7600) you'll enjoy lovely exhibits of fish and other marine plants & animals. A big emphasis of this attractive aquarium chain is its emphasis on having fun while you discover things you never knew before you entered the door! You've already seen pictures of Arizona's new Sea Life Aquarium at the top of this page; do the photos make you eager to pay a visit? You'll find all the details to plan your fun aquairum outing at the Sea Life Aquarium official website.
Arizona Mills Mall StoresYou'll find a plethora of stores at the Arizona Mills Mall...well over 100 of them! You should be aware that the Arizona Mills Mall is a "hybrid mall," which means that some of its shops are factory outlets, while others are not. And, still other shops may have both regular and outlet sections. As a general rule, even the "regular" stores feature good discounts at the Arizona Mills Mall. You'll still find some great bargains here, so don't let the mall's "hybrid" status discourage you from enjoying it!
The list of clothing, accessories, children's and housewares stores at the Arizona Mills Mall are fully discussed on our Arizona Mills Shopping page. Have a look to discover what great stores and services you'll find!
Phoenix Arizona Outlet Malls -- Anthem Outlet CenterThe Outlets at Anthem mall is a mid-sized outdoor outlet center specializing in clothing and accessories. You'll find a good mix of brands for adults, teens and children. The mall offers a good mix of popular brand-name stores, and the merchandise is high-quality. In short, you'll undoubtably enjoy shopping at this popular and easy-to-find outlet center.
Outlets at Anthem amenities: The mall's attractive architecture is pleasing to the eye...and so are its neatly-kept grounds. Sidewalks are shaded from the sun, and the mall's spacious food court is air-conditioned. Kids have their own play area here, including an interactive, run-through fountain to use on hot days. There are expansive, free parking lots both east and west of the mall's buildings, including a large area at the back of the mall with shaded parking. You'll find that it's quite a nice place to shop.
Outlets at Anthem location: The Anthem outlet mall lies directly off of Interstate 17 on the northern edge of greater Phoenix. (This would be the route that travelers on their way to Flagstaff, AZ and the Grand Canyon National Park would take.)
The Outlets at Anthem address is: 4250 W. Anthem Way, Phoenix, AZ. The Outlets at Anthem phone number is 623/465-9500. Directions: Take I-17 headed north from downtown Phoenix. Leave the freeway at the Anthem Way exit. You'll see the outlet center on the west side of Interstate 17.
Southern California outlet malls...
...are only several hours away by car!
Here's a list of outlet malls that you'll find within 6-7 hours of Phoenix, Arizona by freeway:
Ontario Mills Mall ::
1.) Where to Find Your Favorite Southern California Outlet Stores