Please update your Flash player to see this menu.
Phoenix Arizona Outlet Malls
Here's a list of Arizona Outlets where you'll enjoy bargain-hunting!
In the slide show above, you're viewing pictures of the new Sea Life Aquarium at the Arizona Mills Mall! Yes, AZ Mills is a great place to shop...but it also features a number of fun family activities, as well. You'll discover more about this mall's restaurants and entertainment offerings as you read through the paragraphs below.
List of Phoenix, AZ outlet mallsWhat factory outlet malls will you find in Phoenix, Arizona? There are 4 attractive large outlet malls in Metro Phoenix...just waiting for you to explore them! Here's the list:
1.) Arizona Mills Mall, a giant-size, fully enclosed (and air conditioned!) shopping mall that features numerous restaurants and entertainment choices in addition to shopping. Located in Tempe, this mall is conveniently located at the intersection of I-10 and the US 60 freeway. You may view more pictures and get more general info about Arizona Mills further down this page. Or, you may hurry on over to the Arizona Mills official website to check out their latest news.
2.) Outlets at Anthem, an attractive outdoor mall which features some serious clothing, accessories and housewares outlet shopping. It's located on the metro area's northern edge, but it's worth the drive when you're wardrobe hunting. An ocean of free parking surrounds the mall...with a large area of shaded parking on the west side. A nicely air-conditioned food court awaits you in the main building, along with an information desk where you may pick up discount coupons, and a beautiful restroom complete with a lounge and soft, comfy couches. Your kids will enjoy the play area, complete with run-through water fountains. On a pleasant summer evening, parents may sit in one of the many park benches to enjoy watching their children have fun. You may discover more general info about the Anthem Outlets further down this page. Or instead, you may use the following link to head on over to the Anthem Outlets official website
3.) Tanger Outlets Mall at the Westgate Center in Glendale: "Tanger" isn't a very well-known name in Arizona, but it's quite a popular outlet brand in other areas of the country. Luckily, Glendale was chosen as a spot for the Tanger chain's expansion...and it is now a next-door neighbor to the Cardinal's Stadium! The Tanger Outlets offer you nearly 80 well-loved brand names including a Nike Factory Store, J Crew outlet store, H & M, Banana Republic Factory Store, Gap Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, White House|Black Market outlet, Guess Factory Store, Under Armour Outlet, Skechers and Chico's Outlet.
The Tanger Outlet Center in Glendale, AZ is a very attractive open-air mall that's a nice place for taking a stroll...or doing some window-shopping, even when you don't want to buy anything in particular. There are fountains, park benches, nice landscaping and other cute touches that make this shopping oasis an interesting place to visit. The Tanger Outlet Mall is directly to the side of Loop 101...so you'll clearly be able to see it from the freeway (especially from the northbound lanes of traffic.) You can get more general info...and see our pictures of the mall's attractive architecture on the Tanger Outlets official website
The new Phoenix Premium Outlets is an outdoor mall featuring 90 stores, shaded interior walkways, and attractive Southwestern decor...with trees & planters, benches, a fountain and other beautiful finishings. During the area's pleasant wintertime weather, it is a perfect place for strolling; mist sprayers are turned on for comfort during the summertime heat. You may check the Anthem Outlets official website for more information about the mall.
Even though Arizona now has its own Premium Outlet Mall location, don't forget about the Desert Hills Premium Outlets in Palm Springs, California. If you like high-end designer outlet shopping, it may be worth your time to make the drive. You'll find designer brands like Prada, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurant, Dior, Diane von Furstenberg, St. John, Versace, Furla, Tod's, and other famous-name outlets which aren't yet available in Arizona.
Note: The Factory Outlets of America/VF Outlet Center in Mesa is now called Power Square and it is no longer an outlet mall.
Note: The Wigwam Outlet Center, which some travelers may remember on the metro area's western fringe (I-10 at the Litchfield exit,) has also been converted into a "regular" shopping center.
Arizona Mills Mall--Bargains PLUS fun!
Restaurants, Movies & Entertainment at AZ Mills MallThe huge Arizona Mills Mall is a crowd-pleaser. No matter the ages or interests of your family members, they'll find something at Arizona Mills Outlet Mall to interest them. Not only that, but its cavernous interior will give you plenty of room to walk and stretch your legs!
At Arizona Mills, you'll find not only a plethora of stores, but also restaurants and amusements. The mall is to big for me to list everything it offers on this page. But, I will cover the sit-down restaurants, the most popular clothing stores, and the stores featuring merchandise for children.
List of Arizona Mills Malls Restaurants
* Rainforest Cafe, phone number (480) 752-9100. Rainforest Cafe hours: Monday thru Saturday, open 10 am, close 9:30 pm. Sunday hours, opens 11 am, closes 7 pm. (These are the mall's hours; all restaurants within the mall itself hold to these hours.) Location: Entrance 5. The Rainforest Cafe is just plain fun! It's decorated to a "tropical rain forest jungle" theme. Animatronic creatures make movements; storms erupt; beautiful tropical fish swim in tanks. Even the menu items have "themed" names! We've written all about the Rainforest Cafe menu (which is the same at all Rainforest Cafe restaurants throughout the USA) elsewhere in this website. Use the following link to go to the Downtown Disney "Rainforest Cafe" page of our site, where you'll hopefully find out the answers to all your questions.
* Claim Jumper Restaurant, phone number 480/831-8200. Location: just outside mall at address 1530 W. Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283.
* Joe's Crab Shack, phone number 480/345-0972. Location: just outside Arizona Mills Mall at 1606 W. Baseline Rd, Tempe AZ 85283.
* Johnny Rocket's Diner, phone number 480/755-4024. Hours, as Rainforest. Location: Arizona Mills Mall entry #2.
* Legoland Discovery Center, phone number 855/450-0558. Indoor Lego wonderland, perfect for family entertainment all year round!
* Harkins 25 Theaters, phone number 480/897-1453. Location: Use either entrance #6 or #7.
* Arizona Mills IMAX Theater, phone number 480/897-1453. Location: Entrance 6 or 7, near the Harkins 25 Luxury Cinemas.
* Tilt Studio, phone 480-648-1222. Large arcade which was formerly a GameWorks location. Entrance: Mall entry 5.
* The Arizona Mills Carousel; located in the Food Court section of the mall. Small fee per ride.
* Coin-operated kiddie rides; located in both the east and the west wings of the mall
* Sea Life Aquarium! At Arizona's Sea Life Aquarium (phone number 855/450-0559) you'll enjoy lovely exhibits of fish and other marine plants & animals. A big emphasis of this attractive aquarium chain is its emphasis on having fun while you discover things you never knew before you entered the door! You've already seen pictures of Arizona's new Sea Life Aquarium at the top of this page; do the photos make you eager to pay a visit? You'll find all the details to plan your fun aquairum outing at the SeaLife Aquarium website
Arizona Mills Mall StoresYou'll find a plethora of stores at the Arizona Mills Mall...well over 100 of them! You should be aware that the Arizona Mills Mall is a "hybrid mall," which means that some of its shops are factory outlets, while others are not. And, still other shops may have both regular and outlet sections. As a general rule, even the "regular" stores feature good discounts at the Arizona Mills Mall. You'll still find some great bargains here, so don't let the mall's "hybrid" status discourage you from enjoying it!
The list of clothing, accessories, children's and housewares stores at the Arizona Mills Mall are fully discussed on our Arizona Mills Shopping page. Have a look to discover what great stores and services you'll find!
Phoenix Arizona Outlet Malls -- Anthem Outlet CenterThe Outlets at Anthem mall is a mid-sized outdoor outlet center specializing in clothing and accessories. You'll find a good mix of brands for adults, teens and children. The mall offers a good mix of popular brand-name stores, and the merchandise is high-quality. In short, you'll undoubtably enjoy shopping at this popular and easy-to-find outlet center.
Outlets at Anthem amenities: The mall's attractive architecture is pleasing to the eye...and so are its neatly-kept grounds. Sidewalks are shaded from the sun, and the mall's spacious food court is air-conditioned. Kids have their own play area here, including an interactive, run-through fountain to use on hot days. There are expansive, free parking lots both east and west of the mall's buildings, including a large area at the back of the mall with shaded parking. You'll find that it's quite a nice place to shop.
Outlets at Anthem location: The Anthem outlet mall lies directly off of Interstate 17 on the northern edge of greater Phoenix. (This would be the route that travelers on their way to Flagstaff, AZ and the Grand Canyon National Park would take.)
The Outlets at Anthem address is: 4250 W. Anthem Way, Phoenix, AZ. The Outlets at Anthem phone number is 623/465-9500. Directions: Take I-17 headed north from downtown Phoenix. Leave the freeway at the Anthem Way exit. You'll see the outlet center on the west side of Interstate 17.